May is Walk+Roll Month!
Challenge your school community to be more active and healthy with May’s Walk+Bike Month.
Why Should We Walk and Bike?
- For personal and community health
- Less cars = less congestion
- Less cars = increased traffic safety
- Improved neighborhood livability for everyone
We all must work together to ensure we stay safe getting to and from school.
* Find some friends and plan a route with low speed and volume roads
* Cross at crosswalks, signals and with crossing guards when available.
Whatever mode you chose be Polite, Alert, Legal and Safe!
May's Bike to School Day is May 9
Walk, Bike or Bus... It's the Way To Go!
We all have responsibilities to help ourselves and others be safe on the road.